BNYS (Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences) Full Form, Course, Eligibility Criteria, Duration, Colleges, Admission, Syllabus
Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science (BNYS) is a college degree focusing on naturopathy and the utilization of yoga in treating in essence illnesses. Naturopathy can likewise be called an elective type of medication that doesn’t utilize medications or meds to mend or forestall. Hence, it is frequently painless and furthermore non-prescriptive. Then again, yoga utilizes the strategies of breathing, contemplation, and asanas to do likewise. BNYS is a 4.5-year course alongside a temporary job for 1 year and the people who have completed class 12 with PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) as the subjects.
Naturopathy is a type of elective medication that accepts that the reason for all illnesses is the enlistment of unfamiliar material in the body. It plans to mend the body through its own recuperating interaction, likewise called ‘self-recuperating’. A few treatments utilized in the process incorporate needle therapy, rub, and healthful advising among others. Yogic sciences, then again, concentrate on the utilization of yoga to give a solid stable life. It predominantly utilizes asanas, reflection, and breathing activities to do this. The BNYS degree centers around these themes and their application in this day and age. This is just an establishment course from which graduates can additionally practice.
The typical charge of this course runs between INR 10,000 – 1,50,000 (per annum) Successful alumni of the course can seek private practice as General Practitioners and practice at State/Local Medical Councils according to the laws of Indian Constitutional Acts in medication. The typical yearly compensation proposed to effective alumni of this field lies between INR 3-7 LPA in India.
• The only eligibility requirement is to have passed class 12 with PCB as subjects and at least 50% marks
• Depending on the college, NEET may also be a requirement
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science|
|Duration||Course Duration of Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences [BNYS] is 5.5 Years.|
|Age||Maximum of 25 years|
|Minimum Percentage||50% in 10+2|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 10,000- 1.5 LPA|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3-7 LPA [Source: PayScale]|
|Employment Roles||Naturopathy Doctor, Chiropractor, Physician, Lecturer, Research Assistant, Professor, Yoga Specialist, and Publication Officer.|
|Placement Opportunities||Ministry of AYUSH, Government Hospitals, Healthcare Clinics, Nursing Homes, National Institutes, and Research Centers.|
Career Opportunities After B.N.Y.S
There are an assortment of vocation amazing open doors gave to the alumni of the BNYS course. On the off chance that one doesn’t wish to enter the work area following graduation, they can settle on advanced education as M.Sc or M.Phil. Recorded underneath are a portion of the vocation choices after the BNYS course span:
• Yoga Therapist
• Research Assistant
Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS) gives essential training in the incorporated arrangement of current medication and customary Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences. It gets ready understudies of significant grant in the study of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences having essential and central information in various subjects of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences upheld by broad pragmatic preparation.
BNYS 18 Months
- Anatomy -I
- Anatomy -II
- Physiology -I
- Physiology -II
- Philosophy of Nature
- Principles of Yoga
- Sanskrit (Non-Exam)
BNYS 12 Months
- Community Medicine
- Yoga Philosophy
- Basic Pharmacology
- Colour Therapy and
- Magneto biology
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
BNYS 12 Months
- Manipulative Therapies
- Acupuncture & Acupressure
- Yoga & Its Applications
- Nutrition & Medicinal herbs
- Diagnostic Methods–I (Naturopathy)
- Diagnostic Methods–II (Conventional Medicine)
- Psychology & Basic Psychiatry
BNYS 12 Months
- Fasting Therapy & Dietetics
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Yoga Therapy
- Hydrotherapy & Mud Therapy
- Physical Medicine Rehabilitation
- First Aid & Emergency Medicine
- Clinical Naturopathy
- Research Methodology & Recent Advances
Subjects For B.N.Y.S
The best BNYS schools in India center not just around learning the ideas and hypotheses of the course yet in addition to give sufficient on-field preparing to meet proficient prerequisites.
The understudies likewise need to finish a temporary job of a one-year term to show their comprehension and abilities obtained. Recorded underneath are a portion of the subjects educated in the BNYS course:
• Human Microbiology
• Basic Pharmacology
• Human Anatomy
• Community Medicine
• Hospital Management
• Human Physiology
• Gynecology and Obstetrics
• Yoga Therapy
B.N.Y.S. Study Materials
|An autobiography of Yogi||Paramahamsa Yogananda|
|Yoga as Philosophy & Religion||S.N. Dasgupta|
|Biochemistry for medical studies||Divyajyoti Das|
|Hand Book of Hydrotherapy||Show, Joel|
|Fundamentals of Ayurveda||N.K. Udupa|
|The Complete Book of Food & Nutrition||J. Rodala|
|Yogic Therapy||Dr. Vinekar|
There are different specializations of BNYS that foundations deal to qualified understudies. By picking the right specializations, the understudies will actually want to decide the way or vocation open doors they need to investigate from here on out.
After graduation, the understudies will actually want to select higher examinations or get going their vocations. The accompanying specializations can be embraced by the understudies during BNYS:
• Nutrition Therapy – Students can find out about treating specific ailments through individualized nourishment processes. Insights regarding the connection between diet, sustenance, and well-being results are concentrated through this specialization.
• Normal Childbirth – This specialization offers information about helping ladies in regular labor. Production of a birth plan, nourishment, and checking of the strength of both mother and kid can be learned through this specialization.
• Herbal/Botanical Medicine – This is a part of Naturopathy where different kinds of plants are utilized as therapeutic specialists in the indicative treatment of sickness. By finishing this specialization, the understudy can assemble a vocation as a naturopathic specialist.
• Homeopathic Medicine – While homeopathy might be viewed as a piece not quite the same as Naturopathy, it is likewise included as a specialization. Homeopathic medication is made by learning the side effects of the patient and making a cure that is weakened however productive with practically no aftereffects.
• Acupuncture – Included as a piece of naturopathy, needle therapy concentrates on specific places of the body which are alluded to as “acupoints” which are then invigorated with the assistance of metallic needles for the treatment of different infections.
Scope of B.N.Y.S
Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yoga Sciences (BNYS) offers understudies a wide extent of vocation open doors after graduation. The possibilities of business and achievement rely on the sort of profession that the understudy decides to seek after which will be different according to their specialization. As a rule, Naturopaths who are independently employed acquire more by opening their own centers and adventures. BNYS graduates who are utilized in government medical clinics additionally have great profit. While private positions as BNYS graduates might be chaotic, there are more possibilities acquiring more significant compensations and advancement valuable open doors. Naturopathy doctors are likewise popular on the worldwide scene, for example, in the Gulf district and the Middle East. Spas, lodgings, and resorts additionally select BNYS graduates.
Careers Opportunities After B.N.Y.S
There are many vocation open doors after B.N.Y.S in many fields. Understudies can work in the clinical, research, scholastics, the board disciplines in the wake of graduating in BNYS Some of the vocation choices after graduation are:
• Naturopathy physician
• Naturopathy therapist
• Heath supervisor
• Naturopathy consultation
• Government jobs in research centres, national institutes, hospitals, dispensaries for the health care department.
• Publication officer (naturopathy)
• Teaching jobs in naturopathy – Teacher/Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor
• Defence Hospitals
• Acupuncture/Neuro-Physiology/Spa practice
• Speciality clinics
• Yoga specialist
• National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) under AYUSH system of medicine, as well as Modern Medicine.